Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Recovering from a 'break'

I'm starting to get back from the prolonged Christmas / New Year break, ploughing through the emails, catching up on news etc.

The break was good & a great time to do some relaxing (never very good at that one) and spending some quality time with my wife and family. Skiing started to get better after a late snowfall here in the Alps. Megeve on Boxing Day was lovely and it was great skiing with my father again. Since then we've skied Megeve again (busy but enjoyed a very fast 2km piste and some 'between the trees in the powder' fun) and The Grand Massif / Flaine area which was a bit stony (and all the blacks were closed).

Over the coming days I will publish a few articles that I have been thinking over. Of course, if you have any suggestions please drop me a comment.